Client Dedication, Definitive Guidance & Powerful Advocacy
Maryland Car Crash Lawyer
If you or any member of your family has recently been injured in a motor vehicle accident — don’t say anything to anyone about what may have caused the accident or your injuries until after you’ve talked to an attorney.
Why? In Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia, there’s a strong chance that you won’t be able to recover so much as a dime if you admit or say something that indicates you shared some of the blame for the accident.
The Rockville motor vehicle accident attorneys at Rowe Weinstein & Sohn, PLLC, we can protect your legal claims and help you obtain the compensation you deserve. We do our own thorough investigation and carefully review all of the evidence and circumstances surrounding your accident or injuries. We advocate aggressively on your behalf inside and outside of the courtroom. If you cannot come to us, we will come to you.
Don’t hesitate to call or contact us for immediate legal help after a motor vehicle accident.
What We Do
Here’s a brief snapshot of our practice and of how we can help you after almost any type of motor vehicle accident:
- Even a low-speed car accident can cause permanent injuries; our lawyers work hard to see that you receive fair compensation.
- Defendants and their insurers will work hard to limit your recovery after a truck accident; we do everything possible to make sure they don’t succeed.
- Motorcycle accident victims are often hurt a second time by negative stereotypes and assumptions; our attorneys make certain the truth gets told.
- At-fault drivers and their insurance companies will try to blame an injured bicyclist or pedestrian for an accident more often than not; we fight to stop them.
- Accidents involving buses and other types of public transportation can pose special challenges; we have the experience and resources needed to prevail.
- In addition to pursuing legal claims against at-fault drivers and their insurance companies, we also resolve uninsured and underinsured motorist claims related to their motor vehicle accidents.