Client Dedication, Definitive Guidance & Powerful Advocacy
Rockville Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyers
Truck accident lawsuits are complicated for several reasons. It may be difficult to reconstruct the accident itself. There is also typically a mix of state and federal regulations that factor into the equation. The insurance issues can be highly technical as well.
What does all of this mean to you in real terms? It means that you want a law firm with a proven track record of success in these complex cases.
If you or members of your family have been injured in a trucking accident in Maryland, Washington, D.C. or northern Virginia, contact Rowe Weinstein & Sohn, PLLC today. Our Maryland truck accident attorneys provide aggressive representation on behalf of trucking accident victims, working hard to help them recover full compensation for the injuries and tremendous losses they have suffered in connection with these accidents.
Simply stated, our experience, our investigative and expert resources and our aggressive approach make a real difference.
Exposing the Truth of What Happened and Why
Our attorneys will move quickly to thoroughly investigate the wreck, document evidence at the scene, interview witnesses, secure information from the truck’s “black box” (if equipped with one) and review the police report and semi driver’s log book. We may also need to bring in an accident reconstructionist to determine what caused the crash and whether more than one party may be responsible for the accident.
Common truck accident causes:
- Too many hours on the road and not enough rest is a recipe for driver fatigue and a nightmare for the rest of us.
- The pressure to meet delivery deadlines leads to reckless driving and far too many accidents each year.
- Accidents can also be caused by trucking company negligence, which may include cutting corners on maintenance, over-scheduling drivers and putting unqualified drivers on the road.
- Poorly maintained trucks are accidents waiting to happen.
- Leaving cargo unsecured, overloading a truck and unbalanced loading can cause accidents as well.