Motorcycle riders are among the most vulnerable of America’s road users. Unlike passenger vehicle occupants, when accidents occur, riders are more likely to suffer serious and life-threatening injuries. If you or a loved one has been hurt in a motorcycle accident, contact Rowe, Weinstein, & Sohn, P.L.L.C. in Rockville, Maryland. Our qualified and compassionate motorcycle accident lawyers can review the details of your case, help you get the settlement you may deserve from insurance adjusters, and assist you with navigating the claims process. You may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim under the law. Visit Rowe, Weinstein, & Sohn, P.L.L.C. today.
What are Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Rockville, Maryland?
The vast majority of accidents are the result of driver error. When passenger vehicle drivers make mistakes and collide with a motorcyclist, the person who is more likely to suffer is the rider. What are some common causes of motorcycle accidents in Rockville, Maryland?
- Left hand turns. Many motorcycle accidents occur when a driver makes a left-hand turn and doesn’t see the motorcyclist when turning. Motorcycles have a lower profile on the road than cars, and drivers may not always be looking out for riders when turning. In left-hand turn accidents, the driver making the left-hand turn may be found responsible for the accident, especially if the driver didn’t see the motorcyclist in time.
- Rear-end collisions. There are more distracted drivers than ever on the road today. Drivers may use cell phones or they may text and drive. When drivers are looking down at their phones and not at the road ahead, accidents can happen. Rear-end collisions are almost always the fault of the driver in the rear. When passenger vehicles collide with motorcyclists, the injuries motorcyclists can suffer can be quite serious. Rowe, Weinstein, & Sohn, P.L.L.C. are motorcycle accident lawyers in Rockville, Maryland who help victims and families make claims when another driver’s actions resulted in your losses.
- Road debris. When construction companies are hired to perform road work, they have a responsibility to warn road users of potential road hazards and keep roads free of debris. Motorcycle riders are more likely to suffer a crash if they hit gravel or potholes. If you have been in a motorcycle accident after striking road debris, you may be entitled to pursue a claim under the law.
- Lane changing accidents, speeding accidents, and other accidents. When drivers break the law, change lanes without looking, or speed, they put everyone on the road at risk. If you or a loved one was hurt in a motorcycle accident due to another driver’s negligence or neglect, you may be entitled to seek damages under the law. Visit Rowe, Weinstein, & Sohn, P.L.L.C. in Rockville, Maryland today to learn more about your rights.
These are just some of the causes of motorcycle accidents in Rockville, Maryland. The aftermath of a crash can be incredibly confusing and stressful. Fortunately, you don’t have to navigate the legal process alone. Contact Rowe, Weinstein, & Sohn, P.L.L.C., motorcycle accident lawyers in Rockville, Maryland today.
FREE CONSULTATIONS — NO RECOVERY, NO FEE
Our lawyers speak Korean, Spanish, Urdu, Punjabi and Hindi.
Our lawyers are available to meet with you whenever and wherever is most convenient. To schedule an appointment with an accident lawyer, call us in Rockville, Maryland, at 1-888-340-7583. Please feel free to contact us by e-mail as well.
We handle personal injury cases on a contingent fee basis, which means that you will not be asked to pay any legal fees unless we obtain a verdict or settlement on your behalf.
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Motorcycle accident victims can suffer a range of serious injuries after a crash. These accidents might result in life-threatening or life-altering injuries. What are some common motorcycle accident injuries?
- Spinal Cord Injury. Spinal cord injuries are some of the most serious and life-altering injuries individuals can suffer after a motorcycle accident. This kind of injury can be permanent and costly. If you or a loved one has suffered a spinal cord injury in a motorcycle accident, visit Rowe, Weinstein, & Sohn, P.L.L.C., a motorcycle accident law firm in Rockville, Maryland today.
- Traumatic Brain Injury. Traumatic brain injury can impact all aspects of a victim’s life. You could suffer from memory loss, changes in mood, changes in personality, changes in sleep patterns, and experience other serious complications. Even mild traumatic brain injury can result in memory loss, mood changes, and sleep problems. Sometimes mild traumatic brain injury isn’t diagnosed immediately after an accident. The symptoms can sometimes take days or even weeks to appear. If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury in Rockville, Maryland due to a motorcycle accident, visit the motorcycle accident law firm at Rowe, Weinstein, & Sohn, P.L.L.C. today.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder. Post-traumatic stress disorder can impact your ability to drive, can interfere with your sleep, and can interfere with all aspects of your life after a crash. If you have been suffering from flashbacks, have had trouble sleeping, or if your fear of getting back on your motorcycle is impacting your life, visit Rowe, Weinstein, & Sohn, P.L.L.C. today.
- Broken bones. While broken bones might not be as serious as some of the life-altering injuries victims suffer after a motorcycle accident, broken bones can seriously interfere with your enjoyment of life or your ability to work. Contact Rowe, Weinstein, & Sohn, P.L.L.C. motorcycle accident lawyers in Rockville, Maryland today to learn more about whether you may be entitled to make a claim.
- Other injuries. Motorcycle accident injuries can include amputations, road rash, and other serious injuries. Some of these injuries can be disfiguring and can result in costly medical expenses. In some cases, victims might miss time from work or may need nursing care or other assistance. If you have been hurt due to a serious motorcycle accident injury, visit Rowe, Weinstein, & Sohn, P.L.L.C., motorcycle accident attorneys in Rockville, Maryland today.
Motorcycle accident injuries can be devastating. You may be facing high medical bills, missed time from work, and lost wages due to your injuries. In the aftermath of a motorcycle crash, the focus should be on healing. Rowe, Weinstein, & Sohn, P.L.L.C. are motorcycle accident lawyer Rockville, Maryland who may be able to help you seek damages for your losses. Our firm can fight insurance adjusters, pursue negligent parties inside or outside of court, and help you seek justice under the law. You may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim after your accident. Take action today. Contact the motorcycle accident attorneys at Rowe, Weinstein, & Sohn, P.L.L.C.