Client Dedication, Definitive Guidance & Powerful Advocacy
Attorney in Rockville, MD
Licensed Since: 2012
Mr. Tabaku has demonstrated to be an accomplished and skilled attorney. Mr. Tabaku provides personalized attention to all clients and helps them prepare for life changes in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
Mr. Tabaku has established himself to be a dedicated, hard-working, thorough, and tough advocate for his clients. He is trusted by all of his clients to provide them with professional, responsive, and proactive representation.
- Mr. Tabaku received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Mount St. Mary’s University and his J.D. from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School.
- Mr. Tabaku has experience in family matters, bankruptcy, DUI/DWI defense, personal injury, criminal defense and litigation.
- J.D., Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- B.A. Mount St. Mary’s University
- Maryland, United States District Court for the District of Maryland
Awards and Recognitions
- 2017 Top 10 Under 40 by National Academy of Family Law Attorneys
- Capital Region’s Premier Lawyers
- AVVO Client’s Choice Award
- Martindale-Hubbell 5 out of 5 Premier Rating
- Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award
- Sixty Plus Elderlaw Clinic Board of Directors’ Award for Outstanding Lawyering
- Phi Delta Phi, Maher Inn, Distinguished Student of Character and Integrity Award
E-mail: E-mail us