Experienced Legal Representation, Proven Results
Although any injury can be costly and negatively impact a person’s life, catastrophic injuries change lives in fundamentally profound ways.
At Rowe Weinstein & Sohn, PLLC, we help victims of negligence recover financial compensation after suffering life-altering catastrophic injuries of all types. We seek full compensation to cover the cost of our clients’ current and future medical care needs, to replace lost income and future earning capacity, and to provide for as much quality of life, personal dignity and peace of mind as possible.
For honest answers, a realistic assessment of your potential claims and experienced legal representation in a Maryland, District of Columbia or northern Virginia catastrophic injury lawsuit — contact Rowe Weinstein & Sohn, PLLC.
Putting Our Resources to Work for You
The outstanding results we have achieved for catastrophic injury victims are a testament to the knowledge, skill and resources we dedicate to each case. This means highly experienced attorneys, first-rate investigative resources, access to respected experts in a wide variety of fields and state-of-the-art technology used for managing evidence and developing sophisticated courtroom exhibits.
We use all of these resources and more to help accident victims recover full compensation for severe injuries of every type, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries with effects ranging from mild cognitive disabilities and personality changes to major losses of function and persistent comas
- Spinal cord injuries with effects ranging from chronic pain to full or partial paralysis (quadriplegia, paraplegia)
- Severe burns resulting in scarring, nerve damage, psychological trauma or permanent disability
- Birth injuries resulting in cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy or brain damage
- Amputation injuries
- Injuries resulting in significant vision or hearing loss
Free Consultations — No Recovery, No Fee
We speak Korean, Spanish, Urdu, Punjabi and Hindi.
Our lawyers are available to meet with you whenever and wherever is most convenient. To schedule an appointment, call us in Rockville, Maryland, at 1-888-340-7583. Please feel free to contact us by e-mail as well.
We handle catastrophic injury claims on a contingent fee basis, which means that you will not be asked to pay any legal fees unless we obtain a verdict or settlement on your behalf.